Hyper-Real Dynamic Moon Shader set for 3ds Max 9 and above and Cinema 4D R10 and above with up to extreme 8k resolution texture maps (diffuse, normal and displacement).
• Viewport/HUD sliders to control the key functions both in 3ds max and Cinema 4D. You don't need to deal with the ultra complex shaders.
• Ready-to-render (few seconds per frame) setup and environment with default render, no external renderers required.
• Suitable even for low altitude shots (8k texture maps. See thumbnails).
• Up to 8K resolution diffuse, displacement and normal maps. You may replace those with your own commercial textures.
• Very short render times (few seconds).
• Resolution independent starfield included in Cinema 4D.
This shader model doesn't require external plugins or other software to create images like the thumbnails shown.