This is a model of human primary teeth and gums.
• Originally created with 3ds Max 2012.
|| USAGE ||
This model was designed for advertising and learning purposes in real world scale and anatomicaly accure in all aspects supervised by a dentist.
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, advertising, forencsic presentation and learning purposes.
The scene is available in 3ds Max 2014 and 3ds Max 2011, Obj and 3ds.
For conversion to other formats, please contact support.
This model is an accurate representation of human primary teeth and gums using scale 1 unit = 1 mm.
|| SPECS ||
This model contains 22 separate objects of the teeth, upper and lower gums.
-Each tooth has Non colapsed modifier stacks begin with Editable Poly, TurboSmooth (Iterations 2) and Unwrap UVW.
-Gums has Non colapsed modifier stacks begin with Editable Poly, TurboSmooth and Unwrap UVW.
- All objets contains total 10191 faces and 10367 vertices with Turbosmooth OFF.
- All objets contains total 190288 faces and 95188 vertices with Turbosmooth ON.
- This model contains V-Ray materials
- Rendered using V-Ray 3.0
- Each object name begin with Palmer's Notation number of 4 quadrants. First number represents number of quadrant and second number represents the tooth number. After Palmer’s notation follows a Latin name of the tooth and separate material with an English name of the tooth. Example: 11 Dens Incisivus Lactalis Primus Superior Lateris Dextri with material named Central incisor upper.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Everything shown in the preview images is included in the scene.
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.0
• No Photoshop or compositing used. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 1024x1024 JPG diffuse maps for teeth.
• 1024x1024 JPG refract maps for teeth.
• 1024x1024 JPG diffuse maps for gums.
• Materials use 25 textures that are included with download
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Quads and tris topology only
• Units used: millimeters. Each tooth has anatomicaly correct lenght
• All teeth are arranged in accordance with ideal occlusion
• Scene Objects(teeth and gums) are organized by two groups, upper teeths grouped as Maxilla and lower teeth grouped as Mandibula
As a bonus scene includs tooth brushes CURAPROX in various colors.