|Maya 2008||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D R11.5||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 9.6||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2008||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 2010||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2009.3|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Feb 17, 2013
This product consists of the Digestive System, Cardiovascular / Circulatory System with animated pumping Heart, Respiratory System, Urinary System & Human Brain Ultimate, the most complete brain model in the market.
1. Heart is animated using morph targets set up appropriately in the respective 3D applications.
2. The Cadiovascular system is color coded blue & red to distinguish between vein & artery.
3. All anatomic systems are either organised in layers or groupings so you can easily hide or isolate individual systems. All components correctly named in the scene & modeled to real world scale.
4. The outer Cerebrum extends to the inner halves to end at the Corpus Callosum. So you can remove 1 half of the brain to show the internals. The 2 halves of the Cerebrum do not look symetrical when placed together, resembling an actual brain.
5. Internal details of the brain modeled as actual 3D components & fitted together nicely in an easy to understand manner. Most brain models in the market either use a texture image or provide a overly simplified depiction.
6. Also included, a separate Cerebrum that is further divided and color coded into the 4 lobes: Frontal, Parietal, Temporal, Occipital.
7. Heart is textured and bump mapped with 2048 x 2048 unwrapped image. Materials are applied to all other objects.
8. A transparent human model is included free, to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
9. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
Liver, falciform ligament, gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, appendix, intestine, colon, rectum
Cardiovascular / Circulatory System:
Heart using morph targets, veins & arteries to various parts of the body.
Lungs, bronchus,bronchioles, larynx, windpipe, diaphragm.
Kidney, urethra, bladder, suprarenal gland.
Cerebellum, Cerebrum, Corpus callosum, Frontal lobe, Temporal lobe, Parietal lobe, Occipital lobe.
Spinal Cord, Pons, Midbrain, Thalamus, Optic chaism, Eyes, Hippocampus, Amygdala, Basil, Ventricle, Olfactory bulb, Fornix, Hypothalamus, Pituitory gland, Pineal gland, Mammillary body, Limbic system.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and