An aestetic, medically accurate and easy to understand depiction of the very complex human Anatomy.
This product consists of the Digestive System, Cardiovascular / Circulatory System with animated pumping Heart, Respiratory System, Urinary System, Nervous System which also includes Brain Ultimate, the most complete brain model in the market.
1. Heart is animated using morph targets set up appropriately in the respective 3D applications.
2. The Cadiovascular system is color coded blue & red to distinguish between vein & artery.
3. All anatomic systems are either organised in layers or groupings so you can easily hide or isolate individual systems. All components correctly named in the scene & modeled to real world scale.
4. The outer Cerebrum extends to the inner halves to end at the Corpus Callosum. So you can remove 1 half of the brain to show the internals. The 2 halves of the Cerebrum do not look symetrical when placed together, resembling an actual brain.
5. Internal details of the brain modeled as actual 3D components & fitted together nicely in an easy to understand manner. Most brain models either use a texture image or provide a overly simplified depiction.
6. Also included, a separate Cerebrum that is further divided and color coded into the 4 lobes: Frontal, Parietal, Temporal, Occipital.
7. Detailed Nervous System consisting of the Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System, & Autonomic Nervous System. The Peripheral Nervous System is further divided & color coded into 8 pairs of Cervical nerves, 12 Pairs of Thoracic nerves, 5 pairs of Lumbar nerves, 5 pairs of Sacral nerves, CO1 & Cranial nerves.
8. Heart is textured and bump mapped with 2048 x 2048 unwrapped image. Materials are applied to all other objects.
9. A transparent human model is included free, to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
10. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.*
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating. ==========================================
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.