|Cinema 4D R10||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 8.5||Default Scanline|
|Maya 7||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 5.11||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 8||Default Scanline|
|Cinema 4D R11.5||Default Scanline|
|Lightwave 9.6||Default Scanline|
|3ds Max 2008||Default Scanline|
|Maya 2008||Default Scanline|
|Softimage 2010||Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 2009.3|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Apr 10, 2015
|Great Model, works as desired.|
1. Heart is animated using morph targets set up appropriately in the respective 3D applications.
( except in C4D where all morph targets are included )
2. A transparent human model is included to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
3. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.*
4. Heart is textured and bump mapped with 2048 x 2048 image. Materials are applied to all objects.
5. Clean topology. Only tris & quads used.
6. Modeled to real world scale.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and Hypernurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, and yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detail mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
Liver, falciform ligament, gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, appendix, intestine, colon, rectum
Cardiovascular / Circulatory System:
Heart using morph targets, veins & arteries to various parts of the body.
Lungs, bronchus,bronchioles, larynx, windpipe, diaphragm.
Kidney, urethra, bladder, suprarenal gland.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.