- Two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- hi-poly model with meshsmooth modifier
- not colaps smooth modified
- apply the Smooth modifier with a parameter to obtain the desired level of detail
- big size textures *.psd and *.jpeg format included
- texture for the body - *.psd file, saved layers, easily change color
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
- realistic render (*.tiff format, alpha channel) included
- video sequents frame 'rotate 360' (72 frame 1200*1200 pix *.jpeg format) included
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, lwo, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders. In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
File ..._studio_render.max included model and scenes with settings materials, lights, render setype: V-ray Adv 1.50 SP4 and screenshots of the settings vray.
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Great model. For the Maya file, the screen texture should be reconnected to the "incandescene" channel, instead of the "ambient" color channel. In addition, setting it up for render in VRay, required a minor change of the glass material. All in all, this is an excellent model and well worth the price. Great work.