This is a model of a Chevy Suburban 1951.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 85 separate objects
* This model contains 143 620 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF
* This model contains581 283 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision).
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons, 1% triangles, and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Space Warps: 0
1024x 1024 x2
1024 x 509 x2
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Cm. Object is 498 cm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* Simple interior.
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google.