Hazard Safety Light is intended for game/real time/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality; low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders are taken in real-time using Marmoset Toolbag.
Low Poly Model (1 Object)
|| Geometry ||
• 516 Total Tris
• 286 Total Polys
• 283 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:14'' x L:8'' x H:28''
• Model centered at the origin
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Tool bag and Unity Game Engine
• Tested in the UDK (see screenshots)
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• 3ds Max 2010 version also available
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 1024x1024 diffuse, specular and normal textures
• There is also an optional emissive texture (hazardsafetylight_selfillum.tga)
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.