|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
* High quality, detailed model of a turn of the 20th century hardware store with detailed signage.
* Textures are Lightwave procedurals and derived from actual photographs and textures painted in Photoshop.
* The Hardware Store is representative of similar building on Universal Studios Florida New York Street.
* Lightwave 3D object, setup scene and image files included.
* Modeled originally in Lightwave 7.5, updated in Lightwave 11.
* Lightwave 3D versions 7.5 - 11 compatible.
|| USAGE ||
* This model is suitable for use in print, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising.
* This model is an accurate representation of a hardware store using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
|| SPECS ||
* This Lightwave model contains 1 object with 24 layers.
* 3ds, Collada and OBJ contain 2 objects, one-layer hardware store and post.
* The Hardware Store 424,836 vertices and 487,355 polygons
* The Hardware Store contains 346,656 quads, 140,699 tris, and 0 ngons
* This model contains Standard Lightwave 3D textures with 3 UV bumps maps for post textures.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with the native Lightwave 3D renderer
* Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the Lightwave scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* 77 png images are included in the Lightwave 3D file download and 1 hdr image for radiosity and reflection.
* Texture resolutions of the 77 png images are appropriate to surface. Brick wall color and bump 2900x4280, awning 1280x1024, to smallest 67x70 for door lock.
* HDR for radiosity and reflection is 2000x1000.
* There are only 3 UV bumps maps on the model for bump textures applied to the post (see image).
* There are 284 individual surfaces in the model.
* Texture maps for OBJ, Collada and 3ds are applied by UV maps in conversion.
* Some adjustment may be needed to OBJ, Collada and 3ds maps.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Meters. Hardware Store is 10 m tall, 6.6 m wide and 5.6 m deep.
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* OBJ, 3ds and Collada zip files include all images.
* OBJ, 3ds and Collada are in 2 separate objects: one layer Hardware store and post.