|3ds Max 2009|
|3ds Max 9|
Oct 11, 2005
|Very well modeled. Textures are expertly applied. My only complaint is that the objects weren't already parented to the dummies, but that was a simple task to remedy.|
Mar 1, 2010
By the use of normal maps it also works for all types of renderings, except closeups.
- Diffuse and Specular maps in .dds format with full set of mipmaps.
- Normal maps in .tga format, ready for compression with preferred method.
- Single map per object.
- Map dimensions from 256x256 to 1024x1024 pixels.
- Pivots at origin. Dummies at rotation center. (Max version)
- All objects parented to dummies.
- The X file comes in two versions: One for right-handed and one for left-handed coordinate systems. (Mirrored Z coordinate)
- No camera and light setup included.