This is a 3D model of a Google Glass headset. This model contains the evolutionary design eyeglass unit as a separate group.
The five different color versions are available:
• Cotton (white)
• Tangerine (orange)
• Sky (blue)
• Shale (light-gray)
• Charcoal (gray)
• Smoothable mesh, will provide clean subdivisions.
• The model's objects and materials have logical naming.
• Objects are grouped.
• Model is centered at 0,0,0 and has scale 1,1,1.
• Model is built to real world scale using centimeters as units.
• 3ds Max 2010 (V-Ray and Default Scanline)
• Maya 2011 (Maya Software)
• Softimage 2011 (Mental Ray)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Default Scanline)
• Lightwave 9.2 (Default renderer)
• Modo 501 (Default renderer)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• All file types are quality checked and render similar (out-of-the-box) to the preview images in their native software.
• OBJ and FBX will most likely need adjustments to materials and textures to render like previews.
• Note: The head mannequin wearing the headset in the previews is not part of this product.
Feel free to check out my other products by clicking my username PolyTron.