High detailed 3d model of GMC Canyon 2006 (Regular-Cab) with interior.
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - All textures and materials are included and assigned - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 30,341 faces and 33,080 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 78,055 faces and 83,927 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 255,813 faces and 260,442 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 31,907 faces and 33,088 vertices • medium: 79,129 faces and 83,923 vertices • high: 251,243 faces and 263,047 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 57,732 faces and 35,091 vertices • medium: 153,976 faces and 86,367 vertices • high: 502,468 faces and 269,202 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.
Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The brand 'gmc' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.