High detailed 3d model of GMC Canyon 2006 (Crew-Cab) with interior.
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - All textures and materials are included and assigned - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 53,117 faces and 58,115 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 93,101 faces and 100,851 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 291,521 faces and 306,695 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 54,643 faces and 58,107 vertices • medium: 94,175 faces and 100,843 vertices • high: 291,783 faces and 306,687 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 103,716 faces and 59,798 vertices • medium: 184,060 faces and 102,659 vertices • high: 583,540 faces and 312,117 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.