This is a model of a GM Fishbowl.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 109 separate objects
* This model contains 70 943 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
* This model contains 484 378 polygons with TurboSmooth ON ( 2 iterations.)
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 96% 4 sided polygons, 8% triangles, and no Ngons.
Space Warps: 6
3600 x1080 x1
*Rigging manipulator allow full animation control :
- Body roll in X-Y ( represents body movement when cornering, braking, acceleration e.t.c )
- steering front wheels
- independent each wheel turn and movement
- front and rear axle control full control
- independent suspension work for each wheel
- drift simulation
- FFD modifier applied to each tire to simulate tire squash when braking or cornering.
- unnecessary controller locked.
- ready to 'on patch' animation.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Meters Object is 12,5 m long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google and manufacturer blueprints.