German Main Battle Tank Leopard 2A4.
Originally modelled in cinema4D Version 9.5. NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- Inside scene: -model
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- Polygones - 1093744 Vertices - 750844 - 374 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Leopard 2 is a main battle tank developed in the early 1970s for the West German Army.. The tank first entered service in 1979 and succeeded the earlier Leopard 1 as the main battle tank of the German Army. Various versions have served in the armed forces of Germany and twelve other European countries, as well as several non-European nations. More than 3,480 Leopard 2s have been manufactured. The Leopard 2 first saw combat in Kosovo with the German Army and has also seen action in Afghanistan with the Danish and Canadian ISAF forces.