-- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION --
- Generic black sneakers
- Size of one shoe without bows is 36cm, 18cm, 14cm
- Model created in a lot of software, but final version have been tuned in 3ds max 2010
- Native Max file setup with V-Ray and V-Ray material. But because it has PBR textures it could easily can be used in any program or even in game engines like unity or unreal.
-- PRESENTATION IMAGES --
- Previews rendered with V-Ray and Marmoset Toolbag 2
- Vray lighting scene is included with the model
-- SPECS --
- The Max model created with polygonal geometry as a hybrid setup that works great both with the TurboSmooth or in gameengine. Laces bow was intentionally separated so it could be hidden or rigged and animated. It is midpoly, and topology flow is suited for bending and skinning. Mesh contains only quads and no 6-edged vertex poles.
-- TEXTURES --
Five classic PBR textures with specular/gloss model:
Right_boot_Diffuse.jpg 4096x4096px Basecolor/albedo texture
Right_boot_Glossiness.jpg 4096x4096px Glossy texture
Right_boot_Mixed_AO.jpg 4096x4096px Ambiement occlusion texture
Right_boot_Normal.jpg 4096x4096px Normalbump texture
Right_boot_Specular.jpg 4096x4096px Specular texture
There are no text placed on the shoes, so it's working completely fine with mirroring.
The 4K resolution is really big, for most purposes it would be efficient to rescale textures to 2K or even 1024 px.
-- ADDITIONAL NOTES --
You can find realtime version of this exact model in sketchfab site by the name 'Generic Black Sneakers For Turbosquid'.