Five-seven pistol is intended for game/realtime/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done using Marmoset Toolbag. There are also renders from the Unreal Development Kit (UDK).
This weapon is designed to be ready for animation. The slide, trigger and magazine can be re-positioned and animated.
Low Poly Model (4 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy (3ds Max and .fbx versions only):
• 6089 Total Tris
• 3399 Total Polys
• 3552 Total Verts
• There are 5.7x28 mm bullets placed in the magazine
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:8.2'' x L:1.3'' x H:5.7''
• Model near origin, above ground plane
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag (see renders)
• Tested in the UDK (see renders)
• Tested in Unity
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• 3ds Max 2010 version also available
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal and gloss textures
• Textures in .tga and .png format
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.