A North American fishing boat 3D game ready model (low poly). Accurately made from original blueprints and reference photos. Has a real scale size.
Version 1.1. Last updated on November 22, 2013.
Fixed issues with normals and meshes.
- Originally done in Blender 2.63. Blender is an open-source 3D editor, everyone can edit this model and convert it to another formats for free.
- No third-party plugins used.
- This model is fully unwrapped and has no untextured parts.
- Textures included: 2048 x 2048 JPG x1.
- Model's resolution can be easily increased.
Please unrar the JPG texture to the same folder of the .blend file.
All formats of this model (except .blend) have been tested in 3ds Max.
In order to use this model with Autodesk solutions, I recommend you to use the .fbx file format.
Tip: when importing .fbx to 3ds Max, please use the Autodesk Media & Entertainment import preset with Geometry->Smoothing Groups checked.