A North American fishing boat 3D game ready model (low poly). Accurately made from original blueprints and reference photos. Has a real scale size.
Version 1.1. Last updated on November 22, 2013.
Fixed issues with normals and meshes.
- Originally done in Blender 2.63. Blender is an open-source 3D editor, everyone can edit this model and convert it to another formats for free.
- No third-party plugins used.
- This model is fully unwrapped and has no untextured parts.
- Textures included: 2048 x 2048 JPG x1.
- Model's resolution can be easily increased.
All formats of this model (except .blend) have been tested in 3ds Max.
In order to use this model with Autodesk solutions, I recommend you to use the .fbx file format.
Tip: when importing .fbx to 3ds Max, please use the Autodesk Media & Entertainment import preset with Geometry->Smoothing Groups checked.