Thin Film Evaporator Scientific setup.
Consists of several pieces of laboratory equipment to form a setup used for specialised distillation.
This highly detailed model is perfect for close ups and realistic renders.
It was modelled in 3dsmax 2009 and rendered using Vray.
This model is also available with Arch&Design materials for MentalRay or with Standard materials for Scanline and other renderers.
Max package contains camera's, lighting setup, textures and materials, ready to render.
The .max file is the original, other files are conversions and don't retain the materials.
- Very detailed modelling and texturing makes it perfect for close up shots.
- Full modifier stack, no collapsed objects.
- Adjustable smoothing iterations.
- Clean topology.
- Includes all textures and materials.
- Setup with groups and hierarchies for easy modification and scene management.
- Proper naming on all objects and materials.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
Previews are rendered with VRay engine. Only In 3ds max version, lighting and environment are included
(VRay, Mental Ray or Scanline file).
I also included a 3ds Max version with standard materials that renders with Scanline or any other render engine (if you do not use VRay or MentalRay).
The textures are hand made. Some maps are applied with UVW Unwrap, but most use UVW Mapping.
Textures range is:
514x514 to 1600x928
This scene is modeled in real world scale.
Geometry Objects: 1178
Polygons before subdivision: 780,138
File formats other than .max are provided in 2 resolutions: Low & High poly.
Please rate this model if you like it.