Very High detailed 3D model of Fiat 500 F (Berlina) with professional interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2014
- MeshSmooth is still in the history.
- Separate objects. Total number of objects is 787.
- 596 parts
- 16 lights
- 161 helpers
- 14 control object
- All objects are logically named.
- All objects are hierarchical grouped.
- More than 10 rigged function.
- Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
- 50 textures, which vary in resolution from 800x800px to 4096x4096px
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray 2.4
Diferent car paint color, car seat color etc. could be choosen in the Slate Material Editor
Rigged function with controlers*:
- Steering Wheel Control
- Door Control
- SunRoof Control
- Dashboard Control
- Front Seat Control
- GearShift Control
- HandBrake Control
- Choke-Starter Control
- Pedals Control
- Speedometer Control
- Hand Throttle Control
- Windscreen Washer Button Control
* See presentation pictures