Erlenmeyer 500 ml lab flask 3D model. This model has correct standard of glass material for lab Equipment. It has the abbe number for borosilicate glass 3.3 (V-Ray only). The reflections and caustics will render realistically. The flask glass and liquid are separate objects. It is easy to change color of the liquid if needed.
• Modeled to real-world scale - Units used: millimeters. 1 unit=1 millimeter. The flask have correct size.
• 500 ml flask: Base diameter=105.63 mm. Cap diameter=34.50 mm. Height=158 mm.
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Previews are rendered with 3ds Max using V-Ray.
• Professionally modeled with quad polygons only.
• Smoothable mesh, will provide clean subdivisions.
• The model contains 240 polygons with TurboSmooth off.
• The model contains 960 polygons with TurboSmooth on set to 1 iterations.
• The model contains 15360 polygons with TurboSmooth on set to 3 iterations.
• 3ds Max files have polygon count 240 and vertex count 244.
• Maya 2012 file has polygon count 240 and the vertex count is 244.
• Maya 2008 file has polygon count 240 and the vertex count is 244.
• Cinema 4D R13 file has polygon count 240 and the vertex count is 244.
• Cinema 4D R13 (V-Ray) file has polygon count 240 and the vertex count is 244.
• LightWave 11.5 file has polygon count 15408 and the vertex count is 15463.
• LightWave 9.2 file has polygon count 15408 and the vertex count is 15463.
• Sketchup files has polygon count 15408 and the vertex count is 15463.
• The models contain V-Ray materials, Standard materials and Mental Ray materials.
• Texture: 1 EXR 32-bit 512X256 pixels: hdri map for environment.
• Textures: 3 PNG (lossless data compression) 8192x8192 pixels: Opacity.
• Sketchup files uses 2048x2048 texture resolution.
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0,0,0.
FILE FORMATS (works from version release and above):
• 3ds Max 2010 (V-Ray, Mental Ray and Default Scanline)
• Maya 2012 (V-Ray)
• Maya 2008 (Mental Ray)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render and V-Ray)
• LightWave 11.5 (Default renderer)
• LightWave 9.2 (Default renderer)
• Sketchup 2014 (V-Ray)
• Sketchup 8 (Default renderer)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2009)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• LightWave files have subdivision to the model, polycount is 15408 for the scene.
• Sketchup files have subdivision to the model, polycount is 15408 for the scene.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS exports do not have any subdivision added, so this must be done in your preferred app if desired.
This model is also part of a larger Collection of Erlenmeyer bottles, check out product id: 814326
Also feel free to check out my other products by clicking the username 'PolyTron' on top of the page.