|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE ||
- This is a very high detailed realistic egyptian One-Pound coin, the currency of Egypt.
- It is unwrapped with texture maps.
- This is not just a cylinder object with a photograph or scan mapped onto it, as it is usually the case when you look for '3d models' of coins.
- V-Ray 2.10.01 plug-in and V-RayDisplacementMap modifier are used.
- This model is an accurate representation of Egyptian Pound using a scale of 1unit = milimeter.
- This coin is the current version of the Egypt (since 2008).
|| PLUG-IN ||
V-Ray Adv 2.10.01 plugin is necessary to render correctly.
|| FEATURES ||
- High detailed model.
- V-Ray rendrer with physical camera (realistic).
- Details appear in rendering not in the viewport.
- The asset is detailed enough to allow close up shots.
|| TEXTURES ||
- All are JPEG (.jpg) except one is PNG.
- The majority of the textures have high resolution.
- V-RayDisplacementMap, artificial enviroment.
|| MODELS ||
Total statistics (coins + planes + artificial enviroment 'geometric'):
9, 746 Polygons
12, 596 Vertices
One Coin statistics:
Wait for more!