DIN 912 bolt with DIN 555 nut highpoly & lowpoly model.
Products made with equal scale. Bolt and nut modeled and rendered in 3ds Max 2012 and V-Ray 2.30. Model unwrapped. Baked textures and V-Ray materials included.
Model contains highpoly and lowpoly version: 1,729 (1,172 bolt and 557 nut) polygons in highpoly version and 788 (537 bolt and 251 nut) polygons in lowpoly version.
• Diffuse map
• Specular map
• Normals map
Two options of bump maps: realistic metal texture and scratches with etching; two options of V-Ray materials: stainless steel and blued metal. Extra files: .psd texture source file with transparency (supporting items).
Versions of file:
• Highpoly, bolt and nut, 3ds Max 2012, V-Ray 2.30 (Original)
• Highpoly, bolt and nut, 3ds Max 2012, V-Ray 2.30
• Lowpoly, 3ds Max 2012, standard baked materials
• Highpoly Object .obj multiformat with textures
• Lowpoly Object .obj multiformat with textures
• Deep Exploration .rh multiformat file.
Low poly model is suitable for games.
Model contains Deep Exploration .rh file: you can export file format, what you need.
All texture maps are included in .zip archive. Lights are not included in scene. Bolt and nut maps have high resolution: 2300 x 2300 pixels.