- 54 different wooden crates with apples.
-3 crates different in size
- 16 different textures for crates
- Each crate comes with around 2-3 differently placed apples in them (for more realism and variance)
- There are around 5 different apple textures, each has about 4 color variations, that means around 20 different apples.
- The apples are slightly different in their shape and size as well
V-Ray and Standard materials are avaiable. The textures are in the 3ds Max file archive.
The polygon and vertices count is an avarage count for one crate of apples, some crates are bigger with more apples in them, some are smaller, so the number varries a little bit. If you would like to use your own crate no problem, just move to apples to your desired crate, they are alreadyy placed in a block shape storage space.
If you want a less polygon shaped apple, you can use
Compatible with 3ds Max 2009 and higher versions.
Detailed model, enough for close-up renders. Originally modelled in 3ds Max 2009. Different formats avaiable.
Correctly scaled accurate representation of the original object, no additional work needed.
Objects are in their own layer. Each item has unique name. No part-name confusion when importing. Centered on 0,0,0.