• This is a detailed 3d model of console table for 3d visualization.
• Ready to drop into any scene or be used as a stand-alone prop.
• Material setup is included in the V-Ray version, as per the preview images.
• Just merge in your scene, check texture paths and hit render.
• Carefully detailed and cleanly structured objects.
• Real world scale and exact proportions.
• Multiple file formats including 3ds Max scanline version with no lighting.
• Studio setup not included.
• Professional quality model designed for ease of use.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your model into the scene and start rendering.
• Carefully modeled polygonal structure using mostly quads.
• Realistic and correctly scaled.
• Excellent polygon efficiency
• Easy scene management - 3ds Max models grouped or attached for easy selection.
Native file is 3ds Max 2009(.max) Renders shown were created in 3ds Max with V-Ray render engine.
3ds, OBJ, Fbx formats were converted from the MAX file.
-Max file (scanline version)
-Max file (vray version )
Depending on which software package you are using,
the exchange formats(obj, 3ds and fbx) may not match the preview images exactly.
Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be
loaded by hand and passively triangulated geometry.
Hope you like it.
Thank you for your interest in this model.
Please Comment and rate on it if you download or buy.
It will be appreciation for upload more 3d models.