Concrete Barrier with Grid (Road block) is a low-polygonal model and includes a detailed textures (1024x1024 + 512x512). Completely unwrapped and textured. Textures are presented in one file format (TGA). Maps: Diffuse, Specular, Opacity and Normal are included). World size scale 1:1. It is possible to use this 3D model of concrete road barrier (road block) in any project (realtime renders, games, animation and etc). Detailed enough for close-up renders.
Originally model made in 3ds max 2008. Zip archive with a 3ds max file contains standard materials scene.
- Low-polygonal detailed model.
- Model completely unwrapped and correctly scaled
- World size scale 1:1
- Maps: Diffuse, Specular, Opacity, Normal.
- Excellent texture tiling.
- Completely unwrapped and textured with all materials applied.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named.
- Unique names, so it's easy to import several models into a scene.
- Scene requires NO addtional plug-ins.
- Concrete Barrier: TGA 1024x1024 (Diffuse, Specular, Normal)
- Grid and posts: TGA 512x512 (Diffuse, Specular, Opacity, Normal)
Poligons: 141 (250 triangles)
Materials and Textures are included.
Available File Formats:
(*.max) - 3ds Max 2008
(*.3ds) - 3Ds (Multi Format)
(*.obj) - OBJ (MultiFormat)
(*.fbx) - Autodesk FBX
(maps.zip) - Other (textures with regular and short names)
If you like the product, please feel free to leave a possitive feedback. Thank you!