Please see previews which shows an animation of how the car colour changes at different angles It's a large file but I think it's worth a look... thanks.
High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Concept Car.
Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave.
This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions.
Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Main body, Front Wheels, Rear wheels & Doors and object parented to null object.
* High quality polygonal model.
* Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary).
* All colors can be easily modified.
* No special plugins needed to open scene.
* Created with Lightwave 3d
* OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions.
* Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in picture 2
* Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects.
* Unit system is set to metric.
* All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects
* 13 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with a resolutions ranging from 4800 x 4800 to 125 x 500 used for main body detail, interior and tires.
* Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 1 texture at 4800 x 4800 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 2400 x 2400 (Object UV)
* 3 textures at 2048 x 2048 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 1200 x 1200 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 1028 x 1028 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 969 x 968 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 860 x 849 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 800 x 800 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 566 x 960 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 423 x 426 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 125 x 500 (Reflection Object UV)
* 182,840 faces and 182,840 vertices
* Quads: 180,372
* Triangles: 2,468
* Points: 195,742
Interested in other models, just click on my user name to see complete selection.