This is a COMPLETE 3D Model collection of the Male Anatomy (Includes all anatomical systems).
• Open and render for 3ds Max 2011, Maya 2011, CINEMA 4D 11.5, Softimage 2011 and Lightwave 9.5 • By purchasing these anatomy systems as part of the Complete Collection you SAVE $1392.
|| USAGE ||
• Designed in a low polygon format and includes documentation for subdividing/smoothing in each of the certified formats. • Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. • Clear representation of Male Anatomy using a scale of 1unit = 1centimeter.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 801 separate objects • Contains 385,754 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF • Contain 95% quads, 5% tris, and 0% ngons • Contains Mental Ray materials for Maya, Max and Softimage formats.
|| INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION ||
• Muscular System (ID: 597800) [Valued at $299] • Cardio Vascular & Circulatory System (ID: 597798) [Valued at $299] • Lymphatics System (ID: 597789) [Valued at $299] • Digestive System (ID: 597791) [Valued at $299] • Skin System (outer body) (ID: 597795) [Valued at $299] • Nervous System (ID: 597794) [Valued at $299] • Reproductive, Endocrine, Urinary System (ID: 597787) [Valued at $199] • Respiratory System (ID: 597792) [Valued at $299] • Skeletal System (ID: 597797) [Valued at $299]
|| $AVING ||
• By purchasing these anatomy systems as part of the Essentials Collection you SAVE $1392. • We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Preview images are rendered with Mentalray renderer • No Photoshop or compositing used (except to show the different layers in the first preview image), Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights included for Maya, Max and Softimage formats. • Included with this download is a documentation file that lists the subdivision settings needed to produce images that match the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 8k JPG - Body Skin textures • 2k JPG - Main object and detail areas • 1k JPG - Smaller elements
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale • Units used: Centimeters. Model is 180cm tall. • Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets • All objects are correctly labeled by their medical names. • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Model represents hundreds of hours of research and 3D work. • Plasticboy anatomy models have been thoroughly tested and are used daily within the production environments of leading 3D studios. • We are confident that our anatomy 3D models will import easily and work correctly within your pipeline, saving you time and money. • Available formats: Maya .MA 3ds Max .MAX Cinema 4D .C4D Softimage .EMDL and .XSI Autodesk .FBX Wavefront OBJ .OBJ and .MTL Lightwave .LWO Luxology Modo .LXO Blender .BLEND Collada DAE .DAE 3ds .3DS Autocad .DXF Direct X .X
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.