|Cinema 4D 9.5||Advanced Render 9.5|
|Lightwave 6||Other 6|
Features in c4d:
- Inside scene: - model (30 objects) - skydom - 16 materials or textures
- All materials and bodypaint-textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE – In lightwave the 4 Bumpmaps (Body_UR, Schlt_R, Plastikgriff_R and V_Rad_R ) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 60793 Vertices - 39936 - 2 Objects - 16 Materials and 4 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 78073 Vertices - 57047 - 2 Objects - 16 Materials and 4 Bumpmaps
- Polygones - 63432 Vertices - 42670 - 2 Objects - 16 Materials and 4 Bumpmaps
The M4 carbine is a family of firearms tracing its lineage back to earlier carbine versions of the M16, all based on the original AR-15 made by ArmaLite. It is a shorter and lighter version of the M16A2 assault rifle, achieving 80% parts commonality with the M16A2. The M4 has selective fire options including semi-automatic and three-round burst (like the M16A2), while the M4A1 has a 'full auto' option in place of the three-round burst.