|| IMPORTANT NOTICE ||
This 3D model is an original creation from the artist based on their own knowledge and research. Any similarities with existing designs, products, concepts, visuals or real world equivalents; living, dead or undead is purely coincidental.
|| CLASSIC TEMPLE BUILDING ||
A temple (from the Latin word templum) is a structure reserved for religious or spiritual activities, such as prayer and sacrifice, or analogous rites.
|| WHY CINEMA 4D ||
We mastered our software to produce best results. We are not after popularity or profit. The only goal in this store is offering the best quality to the clients no matter what. We work with C4D and we offer products created with C4D.
PLEASE NOTE: We ONLY export our models to other formats as long as they are native formats of other particular software. OBJ files always exported from 3DS MAX 2012 and TESTED in 3DS MAX 2012.
|| CINEMA 4D ||
- Classic Temple Building.
- Native format is CINEMA 4D.
|| 3DS MAX ||
- Light tracer and skylight used on 3DS MAX file. It opens properly with textures and materials applied.
|| OBJ ||
- OBJ file exported from 3DS MAX 2012. And tested on 3DS MAX 2012. Textures are inside of the OBJ archive just like the native format archives.
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in advertising, design visualization and detailed close up renderings.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with Advanced Render module.
- Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights, cameras, textures and materials are included in the CINEMA 4D file.