Clapperboard made with C4D R16 and default renderer.
UVmapped and Xpresso 'scripted' for an easy animation of the clapper.
/!\/!\/!\ GREAT UPDATE ! /!\/!\/!\
A powerful Xpresso scripted TimeCode !
This update includes a timecode window that is linked to the C4D TimeLine (hence, it's a Cinema4D exclusivity).
With this Xpresso coded timecode :
- No keyframe needed to run the time on. Just click play !
- You can switch from 25 to 30fps mode, in one click
- You can time offset your timecode by adding as many frames as you want, to start your animation from a custom time.
- You can freeze the TimeCode display by closing the clapper ! When the clapper 'openning' slider is set to 0%, it blocks the timecode on the exact frame.
- The timecode is 'unlimited'.
You can run it to 99hr:59min:59sec:24f (25fps) or 99hr:59min:59sec:29f (30fps)
See the attached video for a tutorial.
You will need to install the 'Digital Dismay' font in order to make the timecode work. It is included in the C4D.rar
Credits for the font goes to Andrew McCluskey (font under DonationWare copyright, free to redistribute)