This is an Old ship with two cannons from mid-age times.
Suitable for animations and if needed games, also with Arch viz since it is rendered in v-ray and has low poly for the ship alone (without cannons)
N.B you can simply remove the turbosmooth in the cannons and replace with smooth modifier to get a low poly suitable for gaming etc.
The 3ds Max file includes:
- sea water with animated noise and sea material.
-dome light along with an HDR image applied. (provided)
- environment HDR image (provided)
- 9 different views of 9 cameras, for still images.
- perfect render settings for a clean image without aliasing/noise.
- two cannons; with fireballs and normal vrayMtl.
- Big Old ship as you can see in the pics, along with a sail cloth that is animated with mCloth modifier. you only turn it on and play the animation ... it is full baked with wind for about ~ 200 frames.
- All the textures for materials of ship wood are provided and uploaded with the files (.jpeg)
- Rendered with vray 2.40.04
Thank you for checking up my model... If it wasn't upon your request, you check later for model, i will upload many interesting ones with animations, too.
Note: i will upload soon this same model with an animation about a battle in the sea between fire cannons, where i added phoenix FD to a scanline renderer animation . you are welcome to check my uploads... !