|Cinema 4D 9.5||Advanced Render 9.5|
|Lightwave 6||Other 6|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
- Inside scene: - model (290 objects) - skydom - 35 materials or textures
- All materials and bodypaint-textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Polygones - 237156 Vertices - 186777 - 1 Object - 34 Materials
- Polygones - 354929 Vertices - 321520 - 6 Objects - 34 Materials
- Polygones - 237160 Vertices - 186777 - 1 Object - 34 Materials
The M3 Stuart, formally Light Tank M3 was an American light tank of World War II. It was used by British and Commonwealth forces prior to the entry of the USA into the war, and thereafter by US and Allied forces until the end of the war. The name General Stuart or Stuart given by the British comes from the American Civil War General J.E.B. Stuart and was used for both the M3 and M_5 Light Tank; in British service it also had the unofficial nickname of Honey. To the United States Army the tanks were officially known only as Light Tank M3 and Light Tank M_5.