HIGHT POLY CHOCOLATE SWIRL
- High quality polygonal model
- render with vray in 3ds Max 2014
- vray material
- except for vray and realflow plugin, no other plugins needed, just open the scene load the textures and render in vray
- other formats were exported from 3ds Max 2014
- textures are available in a separate zip file
- all materials applied
- all models and materials renamed
- suitable for close up render
- scene include lighting used in the preview ( vray light )
- all texture done by myself
- include 20 render .jpg without watermark 1024*1024
- include 16 vray materials ( milk, water, oil, chocolate, black ink, red wine, white wine, blood ,orange juice,dark coffee,mercury, gold,radioactive,honey, cola, beer )
- each shader are apply on an object for easy shader picking, merging
- the mesh in the max scene in done with realflow then convert to polygonal object
- you can use the realflow file for simulate and get the same animated flow/splash as the preview.you may need to re import the object need for the simulation, those are include.
- for use the realflow files just unzip the folder on your computer, open the files, check your path for direct the simulation data where you want it to be and simulate),you may need to re-import the provided .sd object needed for the simulation.
- you can import the realflow bin in the max scene for render with the different materials i provide you ( you will need the studiomax realflow plugin )
- 3ds Max 2014 vray (3.00.03)
- 3ds Max 2013 vray (3.00.03)
- 3ds Max 2012 vray (3.00.03)
- OBJ (multi format) no shader, just model
- FBX (multi format) no shader, just model
- realflow files .flw (realflow 2014 build 8.1.2.0192)
101412 polygons no meshsmooth
51366 vertices no meshsmooth
the preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2014 with vray
the preview video is render with 3ds max 2014 with vray
Enjoy and thanks for your interest !
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.