High detailed 3d model of 2007 Chevrolet Colorado (Extended Cab) with interior.
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - All textures and materials are included and assigned - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 40,605 faces and 44,867 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 159,239 faces and 168,623 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 578,123 faces and 594,983 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 41,005 faces and 44,867 vertices • medium: 159,315 faces and 168,619 vertices • high: 578,199 faces and 594,979 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 80,117 faces and 44,805 vertices • medium: 318,609 faces and 170,006 vertices • high: 1,156,377 faces and 604,940 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.