Ceramic Capacitors Set
The set includes:
- 5 different capacitor models
- 2 different capacitor diffusion texture variations
- a PSD template for each texture for easy modification
- model hierarchy (starting from highest): body -> pin -> pin
- segmented pins for easy bending
-- [DIR] Ceramic
-- [DIR] Radioelectronics (this folder should be copied/moved to the Max maps folder mentioned later on.)
The textures have been named systematically for easy manipulation: 'c_capacitor_[VARIATION_INDEX]_[CAPACITY].tga'
The texture templates have been named accordingly: 'c_capacitor_template_[TEXTURE_VARIATION].psd'
The textures should be placed in 3D Studio Max 2009 'maps' folder 'Radioelectronics/Capacitors' sub-folder
(C:/Program Files/Autodesk/3ds Max 2009/maps/Radioelectronics/Capacitors), as that is the assigned address to textures.
The model files have been named as follows: c_capacitor_[VARIATION_INDEX]_[CAPACITY].max
The materials have been named 'ccap[INDEX]' and 'cpins[INDEX]', where INDEX is the variation of capacitor (Currently 0 - 4)
This enables using the Asset Browser for easy drag-and-drop addition of models without material conflicts
To add another variation simply modify the neccessary template, save texture, preferrably named using the given system,
open the neccessary model size (no matter which texture variation), change the diffusion bitmap to the new one, change
the INDEX to a new unique one, and save to a new file, preferrably named using the given system.
- Very Small 220 nF Capacitor [Capacitor code - 224] [Yellow]
- Very Small 100 pF Capacitor [Capacitor code - 101] [Orange]
- Small 100 nF Capacitor [Capacitor code - 104] [Orange]
- Medium 47 nF Capacitor [Red]
- Medium 1,5 uF Capacitor [Green]
Full list of all variations can be downloaded prior to purchase. It can then be altered even further for management of new variations.