|3ds Max 2009||Native Default Scanline|
|Autodesk FBX 200900|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Geometry:||Polygonal Quads only|
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Jan 25, 2013
|Excellent - thank you! Transferred nicely into Maya. My understanding of the rigged version is that it doesn''t translate well into Maya (info obtained from TurboSquid), so I decided to purchase this one and rig her myself.|
|| SPECS ||
- Model is a set of 16 separated objects.
- 4,812 polygons (38,496 polygons with subdivision)
- Preview images rendered with Max Scanline + Light Tracer.
- Standard materials only.
- All textures are hand painted (PSD files are included with product)
- 4096x4096 (JPG)(2) Body_d, Body_s
- 2048x2048 (JPG)(4) Hair_d, Hair_s, Skirt, Suit
- 1024x1024 (JPG)(2) Shoes, Shirt
- 512x512 (3) (JPG)eyes, eyes_r, Eyelashes
Additional textures file formats: PSD, TIFF
|| GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS||
- Clean mesh edge loops, Quads Only.
- Model has real-world scale and is centered at 0,0,0. (he is 167cm tall)
- Objects, Materials, Textures use meaningful names. (striped texture path names)
- Scene objects organized by layers.
- No Third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES: ||
- MAX file is the original version; the use of this is recommended.
- Additional file formats exported without Smooth modifier.