|Autodesk FBX 2005.08|
|3ds Max 8|
|Cinema 4D R10|
Mar 4, 2016
1. Heart is animated using morph targets set up appropriately in the respective 3D applications.
2. A transparent human model is included to give a sense of the organ's location, without cluttering the important details inside.
3. Optimized subdivision cage gives smooth edges even in high definition. Just step up the subdivision levels.
4. Heart is textured and bump mapped with 2048 x 2048 image. Materials are applied to all objects.
5. Arteries and Veins correctly marked in Red and Blue respectively.
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
This is NOT just a direct conversion.
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.