|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
• This is a model of a Carabiner.
• This model uses a chrome material. In order to view this material correctly when rendering a light will need to be placed in the scene
• Originally created with 3ds Max 2014
• Open and render for 3ds Max 2011
• Designed in a middle polygon format and includes documentation for subdividing/smoothing
• Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation,Architectural and interior visualization etc.
• The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
• This model contains 3 separate objects.
• This model contains: Polys: 3548, Verts: 3548 with TurboSmooth OFF
• All UV-shells have one Texel density and non-overlapping
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Preview images are rendered with Vray renderer
|| TEXTURES ||
• scratchmap_normal.png (4096*4096)
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: millimeters.
• Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets
• No special plugin needed to open scene.