High detailed 3d model of Cadillac Escalade EXT 2007 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - All textures and materials are included and assigned. - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 81,031 faces and 89,130 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • one resolution: 136,583 faces and 145,290 vertices
- .3ds format: • one resolution: 269,948 faces and 150,219 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.