Pz.Kpfw. III - Ausf.J - 24 Panzer-Division - Russia 1942
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 23 materials, 2 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Shirt_LR and Shirt_LL) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 738010 Vertices - 738010 - 233 Objects - 23 textures - 2 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Panzer III was the common name of a medium tank that was developed in the 1930s by Germany and was used extensively in World War II. The official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen III Sd Kfz. 141 (abbreviated PzKpfw III) translating as 'armoured fighting vehicle'.