Realistic and highly detailed Bell AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopter model including:
- A highpoly modeled replica of the Bell AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopter.
- 2262 parts + 6168 bolts/rivets. In total: 2 151 158 polygons / 2 260 469 Vertices
- Highly detailed cockpit interior.
- 2 Realistic high resolution texture versions. Desert/Dirty texture and Everyday Clean /Normal texture.
The model was originally created in Maya 2015. The Maya 2015 file also includes an Octane renderer version. The presentation images have been created with the model, materials and shaders from the Octane version. The helicopter is modeled in high detail which makes it very good for close-ups.
The model is grouped by shader-groups, so that you easily can apply the shaders with the renderer of your choice.
- Maya 2012 and above (.mb/.ma)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- Cinema 4D R16 (.c4d)
- Blender (.blend)
- Wavefront OBJ (.obj)