This is a 3D model based on the real Body Bike Classic Supreme exercise cycle.
• This model is suitable for use in arch viz, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization and more.
• This model is an accurate representation of a Body Bike Classic Supreme using a scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Smoothable mesh, will subdivide nicely.
• Model is centered at 0,0,0 and has scale 1,1,1.
• Objects are logically named, grouped and layered.
• Textures and materials are logically named.
• 9 JPG Textures, from 256x256 to 1024x1024 pixels: Diffuse and Bump maps.
• Presentation images are rendered with V-Ray.
• No third-party renderer plugin needed as there is a Default Scanline version available.
• 3ds Max 9 (V-Ray and Default Scanline)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render)
• Maya 2008 (Mental Ray)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2009)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and textures (to render exactly like previews) when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS exports do not have any subdivision added, so this must be done in your preferred app if desired.
Feel free to check out my other products by clicking my username PolyTron.