Initially created as an accurate model of a Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta) flower. I then created a small-petal variation, and I added some color variations as well.
This is a very useful collection.
- Modeled and textured from live reference plants.
- Accurate and true to scale.
- Modeled in 3dsMax 2010 with Vray 1.5 Materials.
- All textures normal mapped.
- Gamma 2.2 (gamma 1.0 for normal maps).
- Previews are raw renderings; using default Vray sun/sky with VrayPhysicalCam.
- Product includes 2 petal variations, each in 2 sizes.
- 4 unique flower models in total.
- Grass and bark textures are not included.