The australian NR60 locomotive is an industrial version of the NR family. The NR60 is used for freight transport by Steel Link in this grey & white version.
The model is the last locomotive used from the class NR 80.
The locomotive is long of 22 m and propulsed by a diesel engine of 4,000 hp. The maximum speed of the train is 115 km/h (71 mph).
The model include Normal maps and Specular maps for the render engines.
The native Sketchup file is in 2014 version and ready for Maxwell Render 3.1 for Sketchup and Thearender 1.4.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
• All colors can be easily modified.
• Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
• All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
• No special plugin needed to open scene.
51 components 430 copy of components:
3 materials and textures
• Sketchup 2015
• OBJ Multi Format
• 3DS Multi Format
• Autodesk FBX
• Collada DAE
• Maxwell Render MXS
• Thea Render THEA
4096x4096 px JPEG (.jpg)
8192x8192 px JPEG (.jpg)