The Auburn Speedster is an American car, manufactured by the Auburn Automobile Company during 1928-1936. It is an expression of automotive individuality combining the classic styling of one of the world’s best looking automobiles.
This is 3D custom version of classic Auburn Boattail Speedster.
The model is realistic, highly detailed with interior and suspension parts, necessary for correct model rendering (like leaf springs, shock absorbers etc).
This car can be used in two versions: coupe and cabrio.
- Originally created with 3ds Max.
- Separate objects like body, tires, rims, roof, windows etc. Total number of objects is 123.
- All objects are named.
- Location of the model in space: x=0, y=0, z=0
- There are used no textures.
- All materials are included and assigned.
- Unit system is set to metric (mm). Real-world scale.
- No ngons used.
Polycounts for MAX format:
- no TurboSmooth: 163,380 polygons and 166,583 vertices.
- TurboSmooth level 1: 1,059,220 polygons and 554,682 vertices.
- TurboSmooth level 2: 4,369,600 polygons and 2,218,130 vertices.
The model is ready to render at 3ds Max with V-Ray plugin.