High resolution and realistic, fully detailed and textured Aston Martin DB5.
Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
Originally modelled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave.
This model has been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions.
Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Main body, Front Wheels, Rear wheels, Bullet Shield, Wheel Cutters, Bumper Rammer, Front Lights, Front Guns & and object parented to null object.
* High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled accurate representation of the original object.
* Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary).
* All colours can be easily modified.
* No special plugins needed to open scene.
* Created with Lightwave 3d
* OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions.
* Scene file is included to give you exact representation as in picture 2
* Lightwave scene file is included as is supporting objects.
* Unit system is set to metric.
* All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects
* 5 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with resolutions from 566 x 960 to 2400x2400 used for Main body detail and tyres.
* Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 2 textures at 2400 x2400 (Object UV’s)
* 1 texture at 566 x 960 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 969 x 968 (Object UV)
* 1 texture at 860 x 849 (Object UV)
* 93,685 faces and 93,685 vertices
* Quads: 91,159
* Triangles: 2,526
* Points: 102,299
Interested in other models, just click on my user name to see complete selection.