This product is intended for game/real time/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality; low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (2 Objects)
In the 3ds Max file, the door's pivot is located on the hinge for easy animation.
|| Geometry ||
• 666 Total Tris
• 355 Total Polys
• 440 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Dimensions: W:40'' x L:8'' x H:82''
• Model centered at the origin
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2
• Tested in the Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss and normal maps
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.