• It is the high-quality middle-poly model Apple Magic Mouse used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real mouse that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The competently think over topology middle-poly model allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• The model uses 4 simple color materials, 1 for glass and 2 materials with 4 textures used in various combination one of which used as mask for logo. Other textures uses for bottom details.
• Total of the main textures - 4. Resolutions of all textures are from 770 to 2048 pixels square resolution in .png format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in particular archive.
• The model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Middle-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also in our models:
- Apple Keyboard MB110 and Magic Mouse (in one scene);
- Apple IMac 27 2010 2011;
- Apple IMac 27 2010 2011 low-poly model without geometry holes and uses instead the texture maps for holes;
- Apple IMac 27 2010 - 2011 with Keyboard MB110 and Magic Mouse;
- Apple Keyboard MB110;